Terms and Conditions:
Special Ticketed Events - Season Tickets, online offers, free party/school/family passes and discount vouchers are NOT valid on our special ticketed event days (see individual events for more details).
Refunds cannot be given after entry for any reason.
If an special event is cancelled for ANY reason the ticket(s) will be transferred to a new date.
No refunds will be given under any circumstances. SEE BELOW.
Guide dogs are welcome but for the comfort and safety of our livestock, please leave other pooches behind.
If you are pregnant, we offer our congratulations but please avoid contact with sheep & goats.
Farm Park rides are not recommended for pregnant women.
Please note all our events are subject to change and additional ones are to be added to the program.
Some events are subject to an increased ticket price - please refer to individual event web pages for more details.
For many of our special events, we have a photographer on-site. If you do not wish to be photographed please inform the staff on the ticket window on your arrival.
All events activities and opening times are subject to change.
If an event is cancelled for ANY reason the ticket(s) will be transferred to a new date. No refunds will be given under any circumstances.
A booking fee is applied to all online ticket transactions/sales and is non-refundable under any circumstances.
Please note that some of our events are run and organised by Thornton Hall Events and are held onsite at Thornton Hall Country Park.
Any passes or vouchers from Thornton Hall Country Park can not be used in conjunction with any Thornton Hall Event's events.
Any questions or queries regarding our events please email: email@example.com
Our COVID-19 policy in respect of canceling the event - if an event is cancelled for ANY reason the ticket(s) will be transferred to a new date. No refunds will be given under any circumstance.
For reasons beyond our control (including business closure due to COVID, non-attendance due to COVID) refunds are not permitted.
We will transfer the value of your ticket to any event or farm park entrance for up to 24 months.
Always wash your hands after animal contact.
Children must be supervised at all times.
No liability for loss, delay or inconvenience can be accepted.
The farm operates a NO SMOKING policy.
Farm Park rides are not recommended for pregnant women or people with back, joint injuries or heart conditions.
All rides are weather permitting.
Thornton Hall Country Park cannot accept liability for any damage or personal injury incurred whilst visiting the farm or on any ride.
We reserve the right to refuse admission.
No refunds given under any circumstances.
All activities and opening times are subject to change.
We reserve the right to withdraw, suspend and change all information, events, and timings contained within our advertising.
excluding Quadtrex Party
A non refundable deposit of £100 secures your party slot. Please advise numbers at least 3 days before the party date.
Minimum number of 12 of all parties - Exclusive parties require a minimum number of 15.
6 adults free of charge for the birthday child.
2 adults permitted free of charge for every paying party child attending. Siblings not attending the party will be charged a reduced entry)
Balance of party to paid on the day of the party.
Quadtrex Party Package: Packages B and C
Minimum of 4 riders. All packages.
2 adults go free of charge for the birthday child.
Additional adults required to attend the party (but not riding) will be charged normal admission price for farm entry.
Thornton Hall Country Park Annual Passes:
Are valid for 1 year from the date of purchase.
Are not valid for Toddler Sessions (Mon – Fri, term time).
Are not valid for premium ticketed event days.
Do not include free pony rides.
No cash value.
We reserve the right to refuse admission.
Not valid on event days.
Valid for the amount/value shown on the voucher.
No refunds given.
Vouchers valid for 12 months from date.
Can not be used in conjunction with any other offers or discount.
Your oucher must be brought on the day of your visit and completed appropriately.
Please call 01282 841148 to book.
Visit our 'Quadtrex' webpage: www.quadtrex.co.uk for more details.
Website Terms and Conditions:
The term 'Thornton Hall Country Park' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose address is Thornton Hall Country Park, Thornton-in-Craven, near Skipton, North Yorkshire, BD23 3TJ. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales.