Egg Venture Important Info
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR YOUR VISIT:
But before you visit it is important that you read the below information.
Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Upon arrival, please park in the car park and head towards reception where you will be greeted just outside by our friendly staff.
- Please ensure you remain socially distanced from other groups on the route and upon check-in.
- Egg Venture is a WALK through OUTDOOR Children’s Activity.
- The walk is approximately 2 miles long.
- (Please ensure you dress in appropriate clothing for outdoors).
- Please ensure you arrive in time for booked slot. We are unable to move you to a later slot if you arrive late.
- No refunds will be given if you arrive late.
- Although face coverings are not legally required in outdoor areas, we do always recommend using them in all outdoor areas to further protect others. Please make sure you wear a face mask when entering our takeaway catering facility and in the toilets.
- Toilets are available to use before and at the end of Egg Venture.
- Please bring your own pen or pencil to complete the Egg Venture map.
- Due to current government regulations, we are unable to serve food to be consumed in our outdoor area. Food can therefore be ordered before and after your activity time slot and must be consumed away from the activity site.
- Food can be ordered before or after Egg Venture. This is as a takeaway service only.
- Please ensure you have enough time to order and eat before your slot time if you would like to eat beforehand.
- Our Café is not available to eat inside.
- Food must be taken off the premises when you are ready to eat.
- No smoking on-site at Thornton Hall Country Park.
- No dogs allowed on site other than guide dogs.
- Our Farm Park is currently closed.
- The outside play area is NOT OPEN.
- Please do not touch the actors or props at any time.
- Please be aware that we may have photographers or press onsite. Photos taken will be used on our social media platforms and website.
Health & COVID 19:
- We ask that you do not attend should you feel unwell or have been in contact with anyone who has any of the COVD 19 symptoms.
- We remain a covid safe site adhere to all guidelines and regulations.
- You must visit in your family or social bubbles only as per the government’s regulations. Rule of 6 applies.
- If the event is cancelled for any reason, you will be transferred to another date.
- REFUNDS ARE NOT PERMITTED IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCE.