Fear Fields Important Info
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR YOUR VISIT:
- Please arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before your slot.
- If you do plan on arriving before this time to eat, please make your way to the entrance where our check in staff will direct you.
- There will be access to the toilets at this point
- Our diner is open for delivery service ONLY from 5.30pm through to 10.30pm.
- Food can be purchased before or after your slot. Food can be ordered over the phone and delivered to your car.
- If you plan on eating prior to your slot, please make sure you are not late for your scheduled slot.
- PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR A COPY OF THE MENU
- Please ensure that the people in your vehicle are from the same household / social bubble only.
- Tickets are limited to 6 bodies per car / unless you are from the same household or social bubble as per government restrictions.
- We remain a COVID safe site and adhere to all guidelines and regulations.
- Health & COVID 19 We ask that you do not attend should you feel unwell or have been in contact with anyone who has any of the COVID 19 symptoms.
- Vehicles must be no wider than 7ft and no more than 8ft high
- Wide vehicles must ensure their wing mirrors are turned in upon entry to the entrance tunnel.
- You MUST remain in your vehicle at all times unless you are asked to leave for any reason.
- Should you leave your car at any point, please only do so if you are asked to and do not wander away from your car.
- We ask that you do not arrive in a lowered or modified vehicle as this will not be suitable to drive around our track.
- Your car must hold valid insurance and an up to date MOT.
- Ensure that you stop your car engine when arriving in each scene and do not restart your car until asked to do so. Actors will be on hand to give instructions.
- Cars must travel at 5mph unless being asked to stop.
- Your car may become damaged or tarnished and we cannot be held responsible for any such damage.
- The driver will be responsible for any damage and injuries that may occur, due to the fault of the driver, our staff, our performers, or anyone else associated with the event.
- Guests MUST wear their seat belts at all times and doors should remain unlocked in case of an emergency.
RULES TO FOLLOW:
- Please obey rules at all times. Any physical or verbal abuse will not be tolerated and you will be asked to leave without a refund.
- No person under the age of 12+ (from 9 years of age at the parent's discretion) will be allowed into the attraction and they must be accompanied by an adult(s), who is/are fully responsible for the conduct and the safety of the child.
- The driver is responsible for all passengers in the car.
- Do not smoke on the route.
- Do not throw rubbish.
- No alcohol or banned substances are allowed on the premises. Anyone under the influence of any substance will be asked to leave with no refunds given.
- You are not permitted to bring alcohol, drugs, or any equipment that may harm anyone.
- Our event uses lots of effects, including strobe lighting, smoke, and special effects. If you suffer from epilepsy or any other condition affected by the use of these special effects we ask you do not attend this event.
- We do not recommend you attend the event if you are pregnant or suffer from any heart conditions.
- Dogs/animals are not permitted into the attraction.
- Actors may touch any part of your vehicle
Please be aware that we may have a photographer or press on-site. Photos taken will be used on our social media platforms.