Position- Assistant Cafe Supervisor
Responsible to - Business Owner, Thornton Hall Country Park
Preferred Candidate - This position calls for a confident, friendly and happy personality. A passion for food preparation, being obsessive about cleanliness and being trustworthy are essential.
Qualifications- Experience in a catering background is an advantage but not essential as full training can be given for the right candidate.
- Cooking / Baking
- Cash handling
- Stock taking
Hours- This position is full time. As well as 3-4 week days, some weekend work is required (at least one weekend day), as well as during school and bank holidays. Please consider this before submitting an application.
Salary- Rate of pay depends on experience.
Closing Date - Please submit your CV application before close of play Wednesday 17th January.
- Email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In your covering email, please provide a brief introduction & why you wish to be considered for the role.
- Please note we are not able to reply to all applicants individually.
- If you have been selected for interview, they will take place during January.
- A work reference will be required during the process.