A Little Bit About Us
Our family run Thornton Hall Farm Country Park is an ideal choice for walking, shopping, sightseeing or just a tranquil place to stay.
We are a Caravan & Camping club certificated site with a larger field for Rallies. Guests are welcome to join us in our irresistible tea room, where we serve a selection of quality teas and coffees as well as freshly prepared sandwiches, panini’s, delicious soup, home made cakes and Yorkshire Dales Ice Cream.
Owners Chris & Emma also welcome camping guests to their successful visitor attraction where visitors have an opportunity to view all the animals including rare breed cattle, deer, miniature ponies and much more. Entry is free to adult campers.
The Farm Park is open from April to November and has a full calendar of events throughout the season. Early booking is recommended on these dates.
Explore The Local Countryside
The Pendle Way crosses through the centre of the farm or why not join the Pennine Way leading from the village. We have the Leeds & Liverpool canal in walking distance of the farm – for a longer walk head to the historic town of Skipton or take a shorter stroll to the village of Salterforth. Why not hire a barge to explore all the beauty of the canal.
Places to Eat...
Our Tea Room: Fresh milk, free range eggs and bread can be bought from the Tea Room at the farm open from 10am to 4pm only.
Bizzie Lizzies - Fish and Chip Restaurant, 36 Swadford St, Skipton, North Yorkshire BD23 1QY 01756 793 189
Tempest Arms - Elslack, Skipton, North Yorkshire BD23 3AY 01282 842 450
We also have a number of takeaway menus in reception.
Places to Shop...
Co-op Earby (Fresh fruit, veg and other foods) 71 Victoria Rd, Earby, Barnoldswick. 01282 842 433
Touring Caravan/Folding Camper/Motor Home with electric, maximum of 4 persons £20.00
|Tent (No electric) with 2 persons
Electric for Tents
- Caravan & Camping Membership necessary (please ask)
- Arrival from 12 noon onwards, please let us know if you’re running late!
- Full non-refundable payment is required at the time of booking, we accept cards/cash.
- Guests are welcome to use the tea room
- Admission to the Farm Park is FREE for adults, Normal admission prices apply for children, this must be paid on arrival and daily/weekend wristbands will be allocated cards/cash accepted
- Children visiting the Farm Visitor Park must be accompanied with a supervising adult at all times
- In order to keep our farm and the countryside clean and tidy, we ask that our camping guest help by taking away their rubbish
- Sorry No Shower
- The toilet waste disposal point is at the farm; if possible please empty before 9.30am & after 5pm
- For the consideration of others we do not allow ball games/activities in the site area
- Cycles/scooters/skate boards etc are not permitted into the farm park at anytime
- Dogs have to be supervised, well behaved and kept on leads of no more than 2 metres at all times and only walked on the footpaths to and from the site
- Parking is limited therefore day visitors to the rallies must park at the church
- The site must be vacated by 12 noon on the day of your departure unless agreed otherwise
- If cancellation is necessary we will do our best to find you an available alternative date
- Cars are left at the owners own risk and THF does not take any responsibility for these vehicles
- Use of the caravan site and field is at your own risk. No liability is accepted by Thornton Hall Farm for loss or damage to any property or personal injury whilst at this site